Be Classy and Fabulous With Neiman Marcus

Whether it’s a dinner with friends or a wedding reception, the perfect look for an elegant night out is all in the details. A classy clutch, fabulous pair of earrings and a chic fragrance can define and bring understated luxury to any evening ensemble.

Find the details for a perfect look at Neiman Marcus. From CHANEL to Dior to Prada, the iconic retailer provides the latest selection from top fashion brands and luxurious accessories fit for any occasion.

In the sage words of Audrey Hepburn, “a girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”

We couldn’t agree more! And that’s why we have partnered with Neiman Marcus for PRIME’s 2016 “Ama La Vita” Month.

During “Style Maven Week” we are giving away: an “Evening Out” Package that includes a Carmen Marc Valvo Black evening clutch, Lulu Frost pearl drop earrings and Chanel 1932 fragrance ($550 value).

More About Neiman Marcus

Since their inception in 1907, Neiman Marcus has had a rich history of supporting community. In 2013, they refined their focus and began to target their social investments toward organizations that provide enriching art education and experiences to youth… because ART changes lives.

Research has proven that students who receive arts in their curriculum tend to matriculate and graduate at higher rates, score higher on the SAT and become more creative problem solvers and engaged civic leaders.

By 2017, 70% of their charitable giving will be directed to non-profit organizations that specifically provide youth art education. The remaining 30% will continue to fund other critical programs and services.

Written By
More from primeliving

Profit From Values-Based Investing [Q&A]

As you explore different ways to make a difference in the lives...
Read More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *