1 of 4
Must Haves For The Ultimate Fitness Man Cave
2 of 4
Oakworks Spa Celesta Massage Table
The ultimate in luxury, the Celesta's exquisite contemporary design, superior comfort and fully electric functionality will transform the spa experience from the mundane to the extraordinary.
3 of 4
G7 Home Gym
The G7 dual adjustable pulley home gym offers you the ultimate in exercise options and customization.
4 of 4
The Concept 2 Model E is the luxury machine of the indoor rower world—and the standard training equipment used by Olympic, collegiate and high school rowers. Even if you never set foot in a boat, you’ll get a great full-body workout.
Depending on your fitness goals, you may want to keep your fitness man cave simple—or stock it with all the bells and whistles.
- The Life Fitness G7, inspired by that company’s popular health club model, is a dual adjustable pulley home gym with a wide variety of exercise and customization options.
- The Landice L7 Treadmill ruggedly constructed and featuring a wide range of high-tech options, is ideal for serious runners, walkers and joggers.
- The Keiser M3+ Indoor Cycle is the money-is-no-object choice for spinning, featuring a computer display, exceptional adjustability, super-quiet performance and sleek good looks.
- The Concept 2 Model E is the luxury machine of the indoor rower world—and the standard training equipment used by Olympic, collegiate and high school rowers. Even if you never set foot in a boat, you’ll get a great full-body workout.
- The Oakworks Celesta massage table, available in a variety of finishes and upholstery colors, sets you up for a 5-star cooldown worthy of a world-class spa—including cabinets that can be outfitted with a towel warming drawer.