Depending on your fitness goals, you may want to keep your fitness man cave simple—or stock it with all the bells and whistles.
- The Life Fitness G7, inspired by that company’s popular health club model, is a dual adjustable pulley home gym with a wide variety of exercise and customization options.
- The Landice L7 Treadmill ruggedly constructed and featuring a wide range of high-tech options, is ideal for serious runners, walkers and joggers.
- The Keiser M3+ Indoor Cycle is the money-is-no-object choice for spinning, featuring a computer display, exceptional adjustability, super-quiet performance and sleek good looks.
- The Concept 2 Model E is the luxury machine of the indoor rower world—and the standard training equipment used by Olympic, collegiate and high school rowers. Even if you never set foot in a boat, you’ll get a great full-body workout.
- The Oakworks Celesta massage table, available in a variety of finishes and upholstery colors, sets you up for a 5-star cooldown worthy of a world-class spa—including cabinets that can be outfitted with a towel warming drawer.