Bask in the joys of letting go as you escape life’s hustle and bustle and revitalize your health at Deer Lake Lodge & Spa, a secluded 50-acre oasis nestled in the woods northwest of Houston that focuses on semi-fasting, colonics and therapeutic spa treatments.
The resort provides an atmosphere free of distractions where guests can focus on their detox program while attending yoga, raw food, and life enhancement classes and use their holistic health equipment.
This multifaceted detox experience focuses on the surroundings as well; the resort is a sustainable green facility, utilizing recycled materials and only organic or natural linens, soaps, shampoos and cleaning products.
Push the “reset” button and get back to a slower, healthier way of living because Deer Lake Lodge & Spa and PRIME Living have partnered up for PRIME’s 2016 “Ama La Vita” Month.
During “Wanderlust Week” we are giving away:
- Four days and three nights’ accommodations in a Shared Suite
- Plan I Package (for two and includes one $400 spa credit)
- Two Open System, Colon Hydrotherapy Treatments
- Supplements: enzymes, probiotics, power greens, fiber regulators, organic raw soup, teas, magnesium, electrolytes, essential oils, herbal supplements and detox cocktails
- Day Cleansing Program (includes raw food classes, life enhancement classes, yoga/meditation)
- Organic Room amenities: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, blow dryer, Direct TV, WI-Fi, fireplace, infrared sauna, power plate, hiking trail
Please Note: The winners of “Wanderlust Week” have been announced. Enter to win other prizes of “Ama La Vita” Month by clicking the button below.
Deer Lake Lodge & Spa is an exclusive destination health resort and holistic spa that was co-founded in 2012 by sisters Tracy Boulware and Dr. T.C. Hughes, N.D. As the only spa in the Southeast to offer all four services of juice fasting, colonics, body works and energy works, Deer Lake Lodge & Spa aspires to improve guests’ health in an environment where they can enjoy a multi-faceted detoxification program in a rustic-chic resort atmosphere. Through relaxing holistic cleanses and therapeutic approaches, the sisters aim to educate their guests about how healthy, natural options can reenergize not only the body, but the mind and spirit as well.