Before you embark on your next vacay in the Lone Star State, consider checking yourself—and your furry companion—into one of these top hotels.
Each hotel listed below made U.S. News‘ list of the Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Texas. Criteria that was considered for the analysis included: amenities, reputation among professional travel experts, guest reviews and hotel class ratings.
- The St. Regis Houston
- The St. Anthony, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Antonio
- Four Seasons Hotel Houston
- The Highland Dallas, Curio Collection by Hilton
- The Westin Austin Downtown
- The Westin Houston, Memorial City
- The Westin Houston Downtown
- The Westin Austin At The Domain
- The Westin Galleria Dallas
- The Westin Stonebriar Hotel & Golf Club
- The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio
- The Westin Galleria Houston
- Hyatt Regency Houston
- The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport
- The Grand Hotel
- The Westin Oaks Houston At The Galleria
- Sheraton Gunter Hotel San Antonio
Below are a few of PRIME Living’s picks that are pawsitive to treat you and your companion to a purrfect stay. Our apawlogies for all the puns—we just couldn’t help ourselves. We promise that’s all the pet puns we have to off-fur.